Re: user public in grid control

From: Fabrizio Magni <fabrizio.magni_at_mycontinent.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 06:28:32 +0200

DA Morgan wrote:
> Fabrizio Magni wrote:
>

>> Hello,
>> anyone knows how to administer the schema PUBLIC using grid control?
>>
>> Regards
>> Fabrizio

> You can't.
> You shouldn't try.
> There is no need.
> PUBLIC is not a schema in the normal sense of the word.
>
> So what is you are actually trying to do? What is the business problem?

As I wrote: I wish to administer the user public.

Have you ever had to drop or create a public object? To grant or revoke to public?

Grid control as been advertised as capable of all the operation of the CLi and the "old" java console.
It doesn't seem so.

However I found a way to list public objects from grid control.

Thank your for trying.

--
Fabrizio Magni

fabrizio.magni_at_mycontinent.com