Don't Make The Same Mistake I Made! It Cost Me a Fortune!

From: <lisaeforbes_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 13 Oct 2005 11:22:27 -0700

23 years ago, I was one of the first people to sign up for a coupon program at http://savemorethanever.com Despite many people telling me not to because the company was brand new at that time and the concept seemed to good to be true, I didn't listen and signed up and I am so glad I did! The savings were and for 23 years have been outstanding. What I like most about this company is that they seem to always be researching new programs to save us more money. Shortly after the coupon book they released a Kodak film developing and free film program, a few years later they released an online wholesale gift mall and as seen on tv one stop store for all the items seen on tv infomercials and most recently they released the restaurant gift certificate program. I am quite happy to say that I joined everything that they released and each program has proven to save me substantial money. I only wish I had tracked my total savings over the years it must be at least one hundred thousand dollars! I thought I would share with you my first hand experiences with this company, I also want you to see some of my actual store receipts at http://storereceipts.com Received on Thu Oct 13 2005 - 13:22:27 CDT