Re: 10g: InstantClient tnsnames.ora in registry

From: Micodat <info_at_micodat.com>
Date: 13 Oct 2005 07:40:29 -0700

Hi Laurenz,

I found it:

I don't need a file sqlnet.ora or an env-var 'set TNS_ADMIN=...' if I'm using the registry entries.

My error was, that I had to restart the computer (not the server) after the changes. I'm using a local PHP script with oci8-support and Apache2, so (maybe) it's enough to restart Apache/PHP after the registry-update.

Thanks for your help.
Frank