Re: schema Validating XML

From: tal fts <tal.fts_at_gmail.com>
Date: 11 Oct 2005 23:01:40 -0700

Hi Michael 10x for your answer.
i have a few ones:

1.why its so expensive to do this full xml validation on the server. 2.is there another way for validation or at least partial validation.(not the
  "well-formed" xml validation) , my xml's are usaully small and too complex.
3.i saw u used url's inside your schema, does this means there are real files (like xsd) on your site, or this is just a notation. i wanted to store my schema's in the database and refrence them from there. 4.can i do the validation against the schema without doing the registration.
  and if i cant, would it be wise to: register, validate and unregister.
  as far as i understand, these schemas reside in a repository in the oracle. Received on Wed Oct 12 2005 - 01:01:40 CDT