Re: Question: Rman duplication - requries _all_ backup sets?

From: BD <bobby_dread_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 11 Oct 2005 16:02:30 -0700

Not surprised. I wonder if RMAN can be used to expedite things at all, as part of the process. I'll be looking into it.

Oh - I just confirmed with a second trial; you _don't_ need all of the backup set files on the aux node; I had 4 separate full backups on the target, and RMAN only really wanted the first backup set file and the most recent one before the actual restore kicked off. I guess I can handle that. Received on Tue Oct 11 2005 - 18:02:30 CDT