Re: ORA-1652: unable to extend temp segment by 512 in tablespace

From: HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 01:32:31 GMT

On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 16:16:26 -0700, Joel Garry interested us by writing:

> scripts to tell you where the segments are, or you can use OEM to show
> you a "tablespace map" for an informative graphic (in 9i, not in EM,
> I've been told it comes back in 10gR2 but haven't checked). I'm

Note that the Java OEM console is still available in 10g. You need to 'custom' install it from the Client CD. It's needed for a variety of things such as the Spatial Index Advisor (for those who still need the quad-tree indexes in 10g)

So the tablespace map is technically still available in 10g.

--
Hans Forbrich
mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com