Inconsistent data dictionary

From: Klaus <kgl_at_condat.de>
Date: 8 Oct 2005 07:35:11 -0700

Hallo,

I have a inconsistent data dictionary and I am not sure how to resolve it.

After our customer dropped a user and lost network connection while doing it, we have some strange entries in obj$.

I would think, that the statement:

select *
from sys.obj$
where owner# not in (select user# from sys.user$)

should always deliver 0 results. But we find 317 objects belonging to owner#=5502. Type# is 4 and 5 (not 10!).

Is this a problem? Can I just delete those entries? How can I find out more about the problem?

Thanks
Klaus Received on Sat Oct 08 2005 - 09:35:11 CDT