Re: Complicated SQL question

From: <neurotoxin2309_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 7 Oct 2005 05:22:11 -0700

Sounds good, I'll look into the link, and hopefully it will give me enough information to craft something to do what I want. Just to clarify, I was using SQL plus with these queries, and the tables are all in Oracle, not access. While I admit to using Excel, it's only until I can learn to do this properly, which is why I posted my question in the first place.
Thanks for the link, I'll start looking into getting something together, and will post here again if I have further problems. Received on Fri Oct 07 2005 - 07:22:11 CDT