Oracle 8i upgrade to 10g how to please

From: <evoradba_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: 6 Oct 2005 18:38:56 -0700

Hi
Im planing an oracle upgrade from 8i to 10g on solaris 5.8, I have never done this, I cant find any documentation on this with metalink. Does anyone have some kind of documentation as how to upgrade the current 8i database to `0G, are there any issues? or bugs etc Any help would be great
Thank you
Maria Received on Thu Oct 06 2005 - 20:38:56 CDT