Help: How to prove that OleDB is installed

From: joe bayer <joebayerii(nospam)_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 23:50:30 GMT

I installed Oracle 9206 on winXP. But our developers claim that I did not install OleDB. I thought if I install oracle database software, OleDB should already be installed.

I run the Universal installer and look under "installed product", there are so so so so many installed product trees, where should I be looking for OleDB?

Thanks for your help. Received on Thu Oct 06 2005 - 18:50:30 CDT