Re: Database Buffer Cache Hit Ratio

From: pcambraf <pedro.cambra_at_gmail.com>
Date: 6 Oct 2005 12:18:45 -0700

My question was, exactly if its possible that dirty buffers stand in databuffer cache waiting to be written by the lonely and sad DBWR proccess and this could cause that really needed blocks cannot be pulled to memory causing a low ratio. I didnt ask you for a new profession o a reorientation of my professional career...

Im very sorry for offending you with my absolutely ignorance and for not being the dba you wanted here...

Thank u for the wellcome and keep so helpful and nice with newbie community members... Received on Thu Oct 06 2005 - 14:18:45 CDT