Re: opposite of oracle decode

From: Adam Sandler <corn29_at_excite.com>
Date: 6 Oct 2005 07:08:09 -0700

Daniel... it wasn't clear... If it was, I wouldn't have asked. In the first 3 posts, nobody said "use decode both ways". Yes I'm new to Oracle, that's why I was asking the questions. As being new to Oracle, I'm not necessarily 100% aware of all the built in functions Oracle offers. As far as lack of knowledge goes, whatever man - I hope that made you feel better. If you find my questions too elementary for you, then simply scroll past. There's really no need to flame me (or anyone else for that matter)... unless flaming makes you feel better, unless flaming helps you compensate for a lack of parental attention growing up or even makes you feel better about your tiny penis. It's real easy to be 6'6, 250 from behind the anonymity of a keyboard, but any of the above aren't excuses for having bad manners... how much CLEARER CAN THAT BE? Just scroll past tough guy.

Thanks to the rest of the group for your help!!! Received on Thu Oct 06 2005 - 09:08:09 CDT