Re: concurrent access

From: <xhoster_at_gmail.com>
Date: 03 Oct 2005 17:14:25 GMT

"sk" <sdkfjksd_at_dkfjd.com> wrote:
> > > Probably a JDBC error. If you do it in sqlplus what is the error?
> > > Jim
> > >

> >Stop top posting, it makes it hard to read. It should be in sqlplus.
> >Jim
> As i mensioned before, sqlplus just freezes and doesn't say anything.
> I have to restart sqlplus after testing concurrent sql execution.

You may have two completely unrelated problems.

Some of the Windows implementations of sqlplus I've used would hang on the drop of a hat. I solved the problem by telnetting to linux then running sqlplus there.

What is going on on the server while your two sqlplus sessions are hung?

Xho

Usenet Newsgroup Service                        $9.95/Month 30GB