air scooter

From: Billy <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: 2 Oct 2005 23:21:17 -0700

Joel Garry wrote:

> Hey Billy, check this out: http://www.airscooter.com/

Very interesting... Not using collective/cyclic/anti-torque pedals will be a bit weird though. They make it sound very easy to fly though. The only thing I really dislike looking at the info is the inability to auto-rotate.

Kind of reminds me of the Russian Kamov.

Anyway Joel, I've always been keen on something like the SoloTrek (http://www.solotrek.com/) :-)

--
Billy