Re: forum

From: HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 21:37:47 GMT

On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 10:35:47 -0700, csheppard91 interested us by writing:

> I'm in tons of forums. I'm just trying to start one up, no reason why
> people can't be in more than one forum.

Can't argue with that.

But, since there are a number of good and useful forums, what benefit - other than the opportunity to spend more time online - will joining your forum provide?

--
Hans Forbrich
mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com