forum

From: <csheppard91_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2 Oct 2005 09:56:45 -0700

Forum commuication is easier, and I've just started a new forum and would like to invite all of you to sign up and post there. I'm still looking for moderators and anyone who will help out. If you are intersted: www.wizardsolutionsusa.com -- follow the forum link. Remember it doesn't take but a minute of your time to sign up, so help me out! Received on Sun Oct 02 2005 - 11:56:45 CDT