STATSPACK install error

From: Bruce <brucemcgill.nyc_at_gmail.com>
Date: 1 Oct 2005 02:08:11 -0700

Hi All,

I am unable to install STATSPACK in Oracle 9i... I created a tablespace USERDATA to store STATSPACK objects.

When I key in:

SQL> @$ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/spcreate.sql

... CREATING STATS$SNAPSHOT_ID sequence

CREATE SEQUENCE STATS$SNAPSHOT_ID
Error at line 1: ORA-00955: name is already used by an existing object.

I get the error after I mentioned the default and temporary tablespace along with the password for the Perfstat user.

Regards,
Bruce Received on Sat Oct 01 2005 - 04:08:11 CDT