Hiding hint in SQL from SQL Trace?

From: <enrikonewsgroups_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 29 Sep 2005 14:32:43 -0700

I have an ETL application that allows you to select a table delivery method, one of which is APPEND. When I select this option and turn on sql trace to watch the sql being generated there is no /*+ APPEND */ hint in the INSERT statement.
The application is written in C/C++.

Is it possible to hide a hint from sql trace? Received on Thu Sep 29 2005 - 16:32:43 CDT