Re: Any easy way to chenge the SORT_AREA_SIZE setting of import session?

From: Chuck <skilover_nospam_at_softhome.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 08:38:46 -0400

AnySQL (d.c.b.a) wrote:
> Whether to use this new feature is up to the DBA, right?
>
> We may choose to keep on using sort_area_size.

Yes, but if you explain to him that it will make his life easier, he may just go for it. While you're at it, if he hasn't switched to automatic undo management, tell him it will make his life *much* easier. He/she might want to consider an 9i new features class.

--
To reply by email remove "_nospam"