Re: Installing oracle on fedora core 4 with 256 mb ram..

From: nirav <shivam71_at_gmail.com>
Date: 28 Sep 2005 07:53:17 -0700

Hi ,

I am putting down here my problem again:

I am facing a difficulty in this: While installing oracle 10g on Fedora

4, the installation is failing without giving any error message. At the

time while it fails, the text being displayed is :Linking oracle net required support files' and 'building client shared

libraries' the icon of an arrow that keeps blinking then stops blinking

and after a few minutes the OUI exits without any error message.

Can u pl. help me resolve this?

---
with reference to this, there was a suggestion by Chom to analyze the
log file - i do not know how to do that so I have copied here last 100
or so lines of the installation log. Hope it makes sense now.

With thanks,
Nirav