EM Database Control 10g RAC - double datafiles visible!

From: Hubert Kordas <Hubert.Kordas_at_interia.pl>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 14:50:57 +0200

    Hello,

    I have two node Oracle 10g RAC installation using OCFS on EVA5k. After couple of days of normal usage I noticed double datafile listings in 'datalfiles' view under 'Administration' in Enterprise Manager Database Control. Manual check (sqlplus, v$datafile) seems to return normal results, but in EM every datafile is visible twice, except for datafile for TEMP tablespace.

    What is wrong? How sever it would be for database? Is there any way to resolve this problem?

    This is urgent, any help needed.

        Hubert Received on Wed Sep 28 2005 - 07:50:57 CDT