Re: granting problems ...

From: steph <stephan0h_at_gmx.net>
Date: 28 Sep 2005 04:37:28 -0700

ok, in order to supply the output of an sqlplus session I have retried what I've done yesterday - and now it works as expected! I have to admit that initially I havn't done it with sqlplus but by clicking aruond in Enterprise Manager - and maybe something went wrong there. I should have returned to good old command line before.

Thanks,
stephan Received on Wed Sep 28 2005 - 06:37:28 CDT