Kernel parameters

From: fabrizio <fabrizio.imperio_at_alice.it>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 03:34:10 GMT

Hi all,
I am a new Oracle user version 9.2.0.1.0 for tru64. It is the first time that I try to install the db and I am not sure about the kernel parameters setting.
The alpha file server I'm using to learn to use the db has 256MB of RAM and 1GB of swap.
Should I set the kernel parameters as in the reference manual or is more safe leave the system default parameters?

P.S.: where can i find the "support identifier" to proceed in the metalink registration?

Thanks in andvance
Fabrizio Received on Tue Sep 27 2005 - 22:34:10 CDT