Re: MYDUL avaialbe for recovery, another choise of DUL.

From: AnySQL (d.c.b.a) <anysql_at_gmail.com>
Date: 26 Sep 2005 21:55:28 -0700

Hi all:

  Actually, I don't know whether I can open this utility. I wrote the complete code by myself, no one line copied from another one's, how I do research of oracle block?

  I wrote a tool to do os dump of binary file, just like od, and the I issue the "alter system dump datafile ..." command, then compair and found the location, after multiple times, I can locate the most of key bytes in block, Oracle should use a relative simple rule to format block to keep high effectivity, so after tried many times I found out some rules.

  And until now, I did not how to use oracle's dul, just viewed some dul document.

  And this is complete a personal staff, how about the jDUL & DUDE? Received on Mon Sep 26 2005 - 23:55:28 CDT