Re: MYDUL avaialbe for recovery, another choise of DUL.

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 26 Sep 2005 20:58:58 -0700

AnySQL (d.c.b.a) wrote:
> Why I want to reverse DUL, I just wrote one of mine according to my
> knowledge of oracle block format. Spent a lot of time on it, illegal?

Most certainly it is, as stated in the Oracle licence agreement:

"(d) prohibits causing or permitting the reverse engineering, disassembly or decompilation of the Program(s); ..."

You have, in your infinite wisdom, reverse-engineered DUL. You have, therefore, violated the terms of the Oracle licencing agreement and, as such, are subject to prosecution.

Have a nice day.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Mon Sep 26 2005 - 22:58:58 CDT