Re: pl/sql question

From: <decoy_at_system102.com>
Date: 26 Sep 2005 12:40:08 -0700

thanks for the reply. I don't think I gave enough detail in my question, what I want is from within a trigger to iterate through the fields of the new row:

CREATE TRIGGER tt

    AFTER INSERT ON table1
    REFERENCING NEW AS newRow
    FOR EACH ROW
    BEGIN
          /* Somehow iterate through each of the fields in newrow, without knowing their

              names*/
    END tt;
.
run; Received on Mon Sep 26 2005 - 14:40:08 CDT