Re: Thank you

From: GS <GS_at_spam.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 17:40:32 GMT

DA Morgan wrote:
> To everyone from the c.d.o. groups that came by and introduced
> themselves at OpenWorld. It was great to meet you.
>
> A special thanks to Mark Townsend for hosting dinner and drinks
> for those who responded to his invitation. It was great to meet
> face-to-face.

Unfortunatly I missed you guys this time, I was 1/2 hour late getting to the original venue and I went over to the W where the gal at the front told me you all went, but it was packed and since I dont have a clue what any of you look like, I thought I'd perhaps bump into someone during the rest of the conference.

In any event, I found the conference (my first) very good with some really good sessions (and some not) and managed to fit all the exhibit floor trinkets in to my one suitcase for the trip back.

I plan to attend next year as well. (that is if my boss lets me after I submit expenses for this trip) Received on Sat Sep 24 2005 - 12:40:32 CDT