Re: default port for EM

From: HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 19:00:46 GMT

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 11:11:13 -0700, epipko interested us by writing:

> OracleDBConsole<name> is running.
> So I see port 1158 and I type: http://IP:1158/em and ... "page cannot
> be displayed"

I doubt very much that it is port 1158. That sounds more like the one for the agent. There should be one around 5500 listed in your portlist.ini file - something like

Enterprise Manager Console HTTP Port (orcl) = 5500

where orcl is the database instance name that you have shown as <name> and where the port 5500 replaces your 1158.

If that doesn't help, post the contents of your portlist.ini file.

--
Hans Forbrich
mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com