Query testing

From: Chuck <skilover_nospam_at_softhome.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 14:15:52 -0400

Several years ago I was in a 9i new features class and thought I remembered hearing about a feature that would let you test a query over and over, forcing it think that that none of the blocks were in memory when they query started. Is there such a feature, and if so, can someone please remind what it's called or how to access it?

Thanks.

--
To reply by email remove "_nospam"