Development Server Specs

From: <jaffa_brown_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 19 Sep 2005 08:12:34 -0700

Hi,

I am going to be doing some development work on Oracle in a few weeks, and I was wondering what the feelings are regarding the minimum server spec for running Oracle Versions 9i and Oracle 10g, where both are the bog standard version of Oracle (no enterprise, web enablement etc etc).

We will have just 2 or 3 developers accessing the box, and they wont be hitting it that hard. Its just that I have experience of 9i, but not 10g and cant seem to find anything on the Oracle UK web site re server recommendations.

And advice would help. Received on Mon Sep 19 2005 - 10:12:34 CDT