Re: How to write a view to de-normalize the table rows?

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 20:44:29 -0700

Godfrey wrote:
> More helpful comments from Daniel Morgan. I must jot them all down. It
> really was so worthy of my time to read this drivel and constant
> attempts at one-upmanship and newsgroup bullying.
>
> Daniel you post for the sake of posting to this newsgroup probably
> because you have nothing else to do. Write something helpful or don't
> bother to write anything. You are a waste of bandwidth and an arsehole.
>

> Godfrey

Well no doubt the OP, reading your criticism, now knows precisely how to solve the problem.

Well since you've chosen to expressed your opinion of me it seems only fair that I express my opinion of you: Right? So here's mine delivered by men far eloquent than I.

Critics are like eunuchs in a harem; they know how it's done, they've seen it done every day, but they're unable to do it themselves.

   ~ Brendan Behan

Asking a working writer what he feels about critics is like asking a lamp-post what it feels about dogs.

   ~ John Osborne

Any fool can criticise - and many of them do.

   ~ Cyril Garbett

A critic's symbol should be the tumble-bug: he deposits his eggs in somebody else's dung, otherwise he could not hatch it.

   ~ Mark Twain

Couldn't have said it better myself: So I didn't.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org