Re: Oracle Streams

From: HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 22:57:11 GMT

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 12:49:33 -0700, Godfrey irritated us by writing:

>> Daniel A. Morgan wrote on my timestamp Sep 15, 4:43 am
>>
>>10gR1 and what problems. Vague generalities are worthless.
>
> If you have a question, ask Daniel. He will help you. He is always

In this case, as well as many others, he is right ... use at least 10g R1, and 'what problems are of concern - version information is mandatory when discussing problems, and many reported problems from the 9i era are fixed.'

IN the mean time, please realize that your posts are even more useless than what you claim for Daniel's posts. You claim to have posted useful stuff under another name ... no proof, so who knows? Therefore, useful posts scoreboard:

        Daniel > 1 : Godfrey - 0 ... he's winning.

Perhaps it's time to get over it, maybe even grow up, if that's required.

--
Hans Forbrich
mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com