Re: Where is a temp tables DDL stored?

From: g3000 <carlton_gregory_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 15 Sep 2005 05:40:20 -0700

Well I think my question is answered !!!!

GTT are what we use. We are running through debugging a build so Ill be able to check again.

When I select the schema name then the tables folder. I get a list on the right side of the table names then the tablespace name and other data in columns. The GTTs show blank for the tablespace name. Which it should.
However when I click on the GTT name itself and I get the detail pane displayed it shows
CWMLITE as the tablespace.

The table owners default temporary tablespace is set to TEMP. So that was the basis of my question. Maybe its a "glitch" of Enterprise Manager, I dont know.

Thank you to Jonathan Lewis for showing character and integrity. I never thought I would read that here until today. Ive even read a response to a user who complained about the immature responses that they should expect it. Glad there are still some real men left. Too many men that talk like teenage girls. Continue to lead by example Mr. Lewis, I hope you wont give up on these folks. Received on Thu Sep 15 2005 - 07:40:20 CDT