My Flexible Dictaphone 1.0

From: Gmail <pcdog_at_sohu.com>
Date: 14 Sep 2005 16:17:15 -0700

My Flexible Dictaphone 1.0
http://www.soft30.com/softdown-1-16038.htm With My Flexible Dictaphone users can record dictations in 4 audio formats, transfer dictations from portable dictaphone devices, send them by E-mail, or easily type documents in their favorite word processor, while playing dictations at variable speed. All dictaphone commands are accessible via logical and convenient keyboard shortcuts, even if program is not visible on screen. Software also can be used as LP or MC recorder to MP3 audio. Received on Wed Sep 14 2005 - 18:17:15 CDT