Where is a temp tables DDL stored?

From: g3000 <carlton_gregory_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 14 Sep 2005 07:01:55 -0700

Im on Win2k3 server Standard Ed.
Oracle9i ( 9.2.0.6 )

Creating several temp tables that are transaction specific.

Im noticing that after executing the ddl for these tables and viewing them via Enterprise Manager the tablespace is listed as CWMLITE and not the default tablespace of the user who was creating it.

Can I define a tablespace for a temp table as I do for a regular table? The 9i docs dont give an example that way.

I have the TEMP tablespace defined as the users temporary tablespace. Received on Wed Sep 14 2005 - 09:01:55 CDT