Re: Upgrading 10.1.0.4 (on Solaris SPARC 64-bit) to 10.2

From: GeoPappas <PappasG_at_gmail.com>
Date: 12 Sep 2005 10:08:02 -0700

<< Daniel actually DID answer your question. >>

You might beg to differ, since you are a part of the same high school childish mentality, but it doesn't change the fact: he didn't answer my question. Telling someone to RTFM is childish. Everyone knows to read the manuals. Almost every question on this board could be answered by reading the manuals.

People come to these boards because they don't want to have to read through 1000 pages in order to get a simple answer to a question. My question was simple. I wasn't asking for detailed steps, just a simple response.

hpuxrac was honorable enough to answer my question instead of resorting to childish responses.

<< As this is a volunteer forum, you shouldn't try to dump your work
somewhere else. >>

Oh how noble (sic) of you to volunteer your time. Give me a break. You do this for a reason: To feel like your better than others (since you might know which manual the answer is in). If you don't want to answer a question, then move on. Don't hijack a thread with your antics. MORON... Received on Mon Sep 12 2005 - 12:08:02 CDT