Re: Upgrading 10.1.0.4 (on Solaris SPARC 64-bit) to 10.2

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 09:17:44 -0700

GeoPappas wrote:
> If you don't have anything positive to add to a thread, then please
> don't reply at all.

That was positive. I gave you advice on what to do and the link to do it.

Perhaps in the future you'd rather just recieve RTFM. Which is, I suspect, what most people were thinking when they ignored your post. Last time I looked I was not paid to answer questions, was not paid to be a baby sitter, and not anyone's mother.

If you don't like the kind of help you received that is your right. But be honest enough to acknowledge that it our right to answer any d..... way we wish.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org