Re: FREE Oracle 9i/10g DBA eBook http://www.takveen.com/ebooks/ebookp.pdf

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 17:44:14 GMT

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 10:28:36 -0700, bbulsara23 wrote:

> Mladen, you wrote something similar to me when we had a similar spat a
> few weeks ago. Irrespective of whether I agree with you or not, I am
> not "Godfrey". Just thought I would clear that up to avoid anyone
> pointing fingers in a witch hunt.

I change my opinions only if I have a reason to do so. So far, I don't have any reason to do so.
Unfortunately, I don't have time to engage in witch hunts, so I am missing all the fun. I didn't accuse anybody of anything, so don't worry. When I come to think of it, establishing Usenet inquisition would be a great idea! Inquisition, what a show! Torquemada, Torquemada....

--
http://www.mgogala.com