Re: CBO influences

From: EdStevens <quetico_man_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 9 Sep 2005 12:32:44 -0700

Bingo! My partner had assured me that he had checked the initialization parms and they were all identical. When I looked at the 10053 trace where all the optimizer related parms were grouped together I discovered that OPTIMIZER_INDEX_CACHING, OPTIMIZER_INDEX_COST_ADJ, and OPTIMIZER_MAX_PERMUTATIONS were different. Received on Fri Sep 09 2005 - 14:32:44 CDT