Want to know the meaning of the KeyWords used in the execution plan

From: <juhunu_at_gmail.com>
Date: 9 Sep 2005 02:16:09 -0700

I want to know that actual meaning of some of the keywords used in the Oracle SQL query execution plan.

Some of these are

INDEX UNIQUE SCAN
INDEX RANGE SCAN
NESTED LOOPS
SORT ORDER BY
SORT UNIQUE
FILTER
INLIST ITERATOR
HASH JOIN It would be much helpful to me, if i am pointed to some of the right places where I can get all the things needed to interpret these kewords used in the plan. Received on Fri Sep 09 2005 - 04:16:09 CDT