Re: 10g Bug with Numeric Precision/Scale?

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 8 Sep 2005 16:07:46 -0700

>Yeah right! We believe you. You posted another unhelpful response and
>when challenged and realised you were wrong and are now trying to cover
>your arse.

I believe him. It's a simple matter with X-windows to forget where you are. That's how otherwise intelligent people screw up production db's.  Even with special colors and prompts.

The real secret is to be able to recover swiftly and honestly.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20050908/news_1b8metab.html