Re: Full Conference Pass to Oracle Open World (San Francisco) for sale

From: Mark Bole <makbo_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 15:36:10 GMT

bsheffer_at_aol.com wrote:

> Not same guy as the other one.
>
> I won this as part of Oracle Developer Days. I'm taking the best
> offer. Time's running out. Be a shame to pay $1970 when you don't
> have to.

You (or someone using your name) already posted this to c.d.o.marketplace, where it belongs (and which I have included as the followup-to). In this group, it is considered spam. My advice, if you want a better response, is to apologize for the spam, re-post to c.d.o.m., and then at least note what the current high bid is, as for example anyone on EBay would do. How does a potential buyer know that the pass is legally transferable?

-Mark Bole Received on Thu Sep 08 2005 - 10:36:10 CDT