Re: 10g: schedule RMAN jobs

From: <jackzhunj_at_gmail.com>
Date: 8 Sep 2005 07:36:19 -0700

Thanks.

But I don't think that doc covers my question.

CATDB: RMAN catalog db
TARGET: target db (in different server)

That guide basically shows how to schedule RMAN backup for LOCAL db, like you schedule RMAN backup for CATDB in CATDB server's EM.

What I want to know is: can I schedule RMAN backup for TARGET db in CATDB server's EM (since we use RMAN catalog and registered TARGET db in CATADB)?

Regards,