Re: there has another redo log analysis tool such like logminer?

From: Jarod.Sun <Jarod.Sun_at_gmail.com>
Date: 6 Sep 2005 02:45:13 -0700

> Why?
> There used to be SharePlex, but why would you need it, if Logminer
> *works*.

Yes,you are right.

But my manager ask me to try to find out some tools which could be used to analyse redolog. i don't know the purpose that he want me to do such thing.
i think except oracle, quest and DSG there has no one could analyse oracle's online or archive log in the world at present.At least, i think so. Received on Tue Sep 06 2005 - 04:45:13 CDT