Re: Asynchronous Commit in Oracle Database 10g R2

From: orauser <orauser_at_gmail.com>
Date: 4 Sep 2005 05:37:50 -0700

You are absolutely correct but the thing is if I see some code like this running and the database goes down for some reason in the middle of executing the procedure, I (academically) will be fooled into assuming that I have an inconsistent database state but actually that wont be the case!

Best Regards
- orauser