Re: After Creating SPFILE from PFILE startup gives ora-03113

From: g3000 <carlton_gregory_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2 Sep 2005 10:37:04 -0700

Im on Win3K Server with latest MicrSft patches.

I dont see anything in my alert log other then a reference to this same qmn0 error.

Dump file c:\oracle\admin\samsdba9\bdump\samsdba9_qmn0_3772.trc Fri Sep 02 11:38:18 2005
ORACLE V9.2.0.6.0 - Production vsnsta=0
vsnsql=12 vsnxtr=3
Windows 2000 Version 5.2 Service Pack 1, CPU type 586 Oracle9i Enterprise Edition Release 9.2.0.6.0 - Production With the Partitioning, OLAP and Oracle Data Mining options JServer Release 9.2.0.6.0 - Production
Windows 2000 Version 5.2 Service Pack 1, CPU type 586 Instance name: samsdba9

Redo thread mounted by this instance: 1

Oracle process number: 9

Windows thread id: 3772, image: ORACLE.EXE

the other thing was the DEFAULT init.ora file I can use to make an SPFILE from and start the DB but when I use the parameter file that I created there is a problem.

So thats what made me think it had something to do with my pfile parameter names or values. Received on Fri Sep 02 2005 - 12:37:04 CDT