storing system properties

From: <nkunkov_at_optonline.net>
Date: 2 Sep 2005 08:31:00 -0700

Hi, I have looked at a lot of websites but could not find an answer so maybe you can help me out here.
Is there a way to hold system properties in the database instead of holding them in the resorce file? Does something like that exist in JDeveloper 10g or Oracle IAS? Could it be a service of some kind? Thanks
NK Received on Fri Sep 02 2005 - 10:31:00 CDT