Annual C.D.O OW Meet and Greet

From: Mark Townsend <markbtownsend_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 21:37:44 -0700

Following the annual tradition, I will be hosting a meet and greet for c.d.o denizens attending OW this year (or even for those living locally). Daniel Morgan will be co-host. Larry, while not attending, will graciously buy the first round.

Date: Sep 20th
Time: 6:00 pm onwards
Location: 661 Howard St, San Francisco, CA 94105

Please RSVP to my email above. If we get big numbers I will book a room, otherwise we will just belly up to the bar. Received on Wed Aug 31 2005 - 23:37:44 CDT