Re: Recover old Database

From: <acatejr_at_gmail.com>
Date: 30 Aug 2005 14:34:44 -0700

Thanks for the help. I am using Oracle 10g on a Windows XP Pro system. I am not sure what you mean by knowing if my user's db files were affected. If you mean are they corrupted on the hard drive the answer is no. The hard drive storing the data was not the one affected by the hardware problem. If you mean are they affected in terms of Oracle I have no way of knowing until I actually get the data back into Oracle. Thanks again for the help! Received on Tue Aug 30 2005 - 16:34:44 CDT