Where to find XML Publisher?

From: <eisbaer1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 30 Aug 2005 11:43:35 -0700

Hello all,

I'm really interested in the XML Publisher product mentioned here:

http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/applications/publishing/index.html

I can't seem to find where to download an eval copy of it, though. I don't see it listed in Oracle's download page, and I'm not sure what package, if any, it's bundled in with. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Also, does anyone who has used this product have any comments? Any ideas how it compares to Microsoft Reporting Services?

Many thanks!,
Chris Received on Tue Aug 30 2005 - 13:43:35 CDT